Saturday, January 20, 2018

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018

Hey, everyone,

We're meeting at Kevin & Denae's house this week. Check your email for the address (I sent it in an email last week).

Our meal theme for this week is rice bowls. One person/couple/family will bring rice, and everyone else will bring food that can go with rice, such as beans, chopped fruit, chopped vegetables, sauces, nuts, avocado, chopped meat, mushrooms, eggs, etc.


Comment below with a rice bowl topping/mix-in that you're bringing to share.

See you all on Tuesday!

Rob

7 comments:

  1. Bethany and I will bring brown rice and black beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preston and I will bring tomatoes, olives and maybe some avocado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will do chicken, spinach, eggs and sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neil and I will bring bell pepper and broccoli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be bringing a couple more protein topping options that I can snag at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete