Sunday, October 29, 2017

Halloween - Tuesday, October 31st, 2017

Hey, everyone,

Sorry for the late post! The Johnson clan is still under the weather. Please keep them in your prayers and offer to help them out.

Because of that, instead Bethany and I are going to be screening the 1944 dark comedy Arsenic and Old Lace, which is set on Halloween, at the house where I live. Text me at 503-465-4324 or message me on Facebook for the address. It's very close to where the Johnsons live. We'll be meeting at the usual time. Instead of eating a meal together, come fed but bring Halloween candy to share. Costumes welcome but not at all required.

If you have other plans for Halloween, don't feel bad at all about skipping out. Since we missed last week and are doing a nontraditional get-together this week, we're going to meet on Tuesday, November 7th, which is usually our scatter week (though Bethany and I won't be there).

See you on Tuesday!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment